NIC Workforce Training and Community Education Center will be reopening on June 15th.
From now until June 15th
WTC remains closed to the general public, but a small number of classes that require "hands-on learning" will start using appropriate social distancing, masks, and disinfecting. You will be contacted by a staff member if your class is able to start at this time.
Face-to-face Customer Service and the Testing Lab are still closed.
Customer Service representatives are still working remotely. Everyone is encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions when possible, or call (208) 769-3214. Phones will be answered, but please leave a message if you are unable to reach a live person and your message will be returned.
June 15th and Beyond
WTC reopens to the general public with provisions:
- Hand-washing is required upon entry to the center.
- Face masks are optional at this time, but encouraged.
- Please stay home if sick - even if it is "just a cold."
- Social distancing of at least six feet. Classrooms and the Testing Lab will provide appropriate spaces for distancing.
- Monday to Thursday from 8am to 6:30pm
- Friday from 8am to 2:30pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Wednesdays from 9am to 2pm
- Fridays from 9am to 12:30pm
NIC Workforce Training Center
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day weekend,
NIC WTC is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
TDD/TTY (208) 769-7836. For assistance please contact the Center for Educational Access (208) 665-4520.